Monday, March 21, 2011

Torch Questions???

Ok everyone, I absolutely LOVE my TORCH!! I can't say anymore than that!! But I do have some questions for those of you who may already have one. When I'm in my pictures I can't find a "view actual size" to any of my images that I've saved?? It was in every BB I've ever owned & I can't find it in the menu in my Torch??? Also when I move images from one folder to another do I have to cut, copy & paste??? I'm thinking that's the only way because that's the only way I've found to do it. I'll probably be asking more questions as time goes on but for now I think that's it! It may be awhile before I post some Torch walls because my PC at home went kapooey! & my time at work on a pc is limited so....with that being said, please be patient. I'll try my best. If anyone knows of any good wallies sites for the Torch please let me know...other than the blogs I already follow.
Thanks everyone for all your comments.
Have a great day.
Julie