Monday, May 16, 2011

A Few Things...

Good Morning All! I just wanted to post a few things. As you can see I changed the design of my blog, I take no credit for the design of course! But I think it's cute. Another thing, My beautiful new Torch got the "White screen of Death" last Thursday (Crying hysterically)...Thank God it was only 58 days old & I have a 90 day warranty so I'm getting a new one today but I've been very out of the loop for the past few days. Please give me some time to set it up & get it together & I'll post again. Another thing, last but not least, please pray for my dear friend Wendy. Her grand daughter is having surgery today & I want the whole family to have as many prayers as they can get. It's really weighing heavy on my mind... *Big Big Hugs to Wendy & Family*
Well, I hope everyone has a great Monday!
Julie