Thursday, February 24, 2011

8900

Hey, everyone! After a week of much stress, my daughter's friend gave me an 8900 to use!!! I am so thrilled. I transfered everything from my Tour to it & all is well! I was having serious detox issues from not being able to use any of my themes. Especially from glitterstars & Cami. So I should be back to normal & posting walls soon. Sorry that I've been such a basket case ;)I really want to thank alot of my good friends at CB for finding themes for me, sending me their theme links, exporting themes to different OS systems & just putting up with me: seashell93, glitterstars, wendyb5724, BlastTyrant, m3ch3ll, ria__x, Cami & anyone else I may have forgot to mention. I truly appreciate all your support. I felt like I experienced a death...RIP Tour :(
Have a great day everyone!!