Saturday, July 31, 2010

Deceit

Good Morning. Today is the 1st day I've had off in like 5 weeks! I work 2 jobs 7 days a week. But that's another story. I just wanted to post the 2 themes I've been using for the past couple of days. They both require honorable mention. The first one is "Deceit in Purple" by Cami.
















I absolutely love this theme. If you want a sleek, clean, high functioning theme this is it. It comes in Blue & Purple. There is no lag at all with this theme, which means it won't slow down your BB at all. The 2nd theme is "Apple by Cami". I love this theme too. I love the color scheme, the icons, etc.


















The dock hides on both of these themes. But I'm not going into specifics. You'll have to check out her site to see the details. As you will learn I absolutely love her themes & will promote her work as much as possible.
I'm seriously considering asking how much I need to donate to get Deceit in Pink. (Pink is my favorite color for themes.)
Check out her site. http://camisthemerehab.blogspot.com/
You definitely won't be disappointed!!
Have a good day! :)
Julie