Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teal Tech Theme

Good afternoon everyone. I've had a very slow start today. I've been very busy at work & I don't feel good. It's 80 degrees & I'm freezing! UGH!
Anyway... I checked my normal theme blogs this morning & found another great theme.
Teal, Purple & Green Tech themes by RGarling Designs.
They have a blank homescreen except for date, time, batteryex icon. It has user customizable fonts, which is perfect for me because I just can't see anymore!!! It has some hotkeys built in & of course it comes in 3 different colors: Teal, Purple & Green. This is a very clean, simple theme. It's great for those who want to show off their wallpaper. I'm using the Teal version but will eventually try the other 2 as well. I love her themes too. RGarling is a veteran themer & it shows in her work!!
Below are some screens using the Teal Tech theme with a wall I got off of deviantart.com.
Check out her site. She has tons of themes & all different types. I definitely follow her blog everyday!! RGarling Designs - http://froggiechick345.blogspot.com/
Oh & she's made some BatteryEx skins too!!
Have a good day all & I really hope I feel better. :(
Julie